How we collect and process your data
- When you visit the site we have a legitimate interest to store and process data that is sent automatically by your browser, this includes IP address, browser headers and cookies. This data is stored and processed for security purposes and to improve our service.
- When you contact us, e.g. via our website or email, you give us consent to store and process your data to be able to contact you.
- When you create an account with us we have contractual obligations to provide you with the service.
- If you do not want cookies to be used, you may turn them off in your browser. This may however affect the functionality of our site.
How we secure your data
- All data is transmitted using secure protocols
- All data is stored using secure encryption
- All accounts use strong passwords or authentication keys
You have the following rights which you may exercise by contacting us:
- The right to access a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - to correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to erase your data from our systems.
- The right to restrict processing to stop us processing your data.
- The right to data portability - to obtain and reuse your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
Changes to this policy